Recipes from TV and Radio - Tom Kerridge's Lose Weight For Good. We have already told in our materials about the world-famous chef Tom Kerridge, who set a goal to lose weight using only healthy diet. Now Tom Kerridge populates his healthy recipes for weight loss by publishing books and creating shows on television "Tom Christie's Lose Weight For Good".
TOM Kerridge stunned with his weight loss transformation – here’s how he did it.
Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge has been developing top recipes for nearly three decades and knows how to make things taste good. In an interview Tom revealed his favourite ingredients and explained why they can be so beneficial.
Tom Kerridge recipes for diet are perfect if you're looking for delicious meals that are still healthy and won't break your diet.
Here are 10 of his best low calorie suggestions:
1. Vegetables – useful for keeping you full and adding interesting textures.
2. Hot sauce – you need to add only a drizzle to add that extra kick of flavour.
3. Tinned beans – high in protein and fibre, great for bulking up soups and stews.
4. Herbs and spices – add instant flavour to any meal.
5. Cream alternatives – add in small quantities to soups and sauces to satisfy those creamy cravings.
6. Cornflour – for thickening sauces and making lower calorie dressings.
7. Sweeteners – most sweeteners are virtually calorie free and a good replacement in dessert recipes.
8. Spray oil – at just one calorie a spray, this will instantly cut down on the calories.
9. Stock cubes – great for adding flavour to sauces.
10. Eggs – great to have on hand for a quick and lower calorie meal.
To find out more, buy Tom's book "Lose Weight for Good: Full-flavour cooking for a low-calorie diet" on Amazon.
Reviews Lose Weight for Good Book: Full-flavour cooking for a low-calorie diet by Tom Kerridge.
Fabulous book full of tasty meals which you would never think were aimed at dieters, great tips and ideas. Watch the tv programme and yes... yum the book is every bit as good if not even better. Looking forward to losing weight with the help of Tom's tasty treats!
I'm plugging away and trying out a lot of different healthy diet recipes. I like the fact that the vegetarian options here aren't an afterthought where the chef made a standard and just removed the meaty part. They seem to be inspired by a genuine appreciation of how tasty veg can be on its own.
If you're trying to lose weight I can see how this book would be very useful to you, but it's a really good cookbook filled with tasty recipes. Don't let the "Lose weight" part put you off at all; these meals are tasty!
I love this book for its real food approach - modern, rich, yet with sensible guidelines for a less weight enhancing diet good. People with health risk fatty girdles (I'm actually thinking of men here) could live longer by modernising their culinary approach with this realistic guide. It isn't a lettuce-suffer book at all.